Sunday 4 September 2016

Social Bookmarking and Dedicated Websites


By Tareq Chowdhury



Social bookmarking is a way of networking where the users save links to content on the Internet, thinking those to be useful for others, and sharing the same with them. This is one of many activities through which people indulge as a kind of social networking. There are many sites providing services of social bookmarking, some of which are used by active members in large numbers. Numerous bloggers plus other users working online make good use of social bookmarking for promoting and sharing information.
When making out a link that interests them, the users of social bookmarking sites may save or bookmark it on the net. Lots of such sites contain widgets that may be installed in browsers, allowing them to bookmark the page with a single click, rather than going to the social bookmarking site for pasting the link. Generally, when clicking the button, the user gets a few options, allowing them to mark the text to facilitate its location for future references.
When using a social bookmarking site, you'll find that it contains numerous interesting links, which you may sort out with the help of dates and tags, as well as other factors. You can make the list of links to be viewable by everybody, or some selected friends only. Another person on browsing such a site may follow the user who is inclined to bookmark the content that interests them. As such, individual bookmarks could generate their own pages for discussing the content, while sharing the connected links.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI, let me introduce myself first. My name is Md. Tareq Chowdhury (tusher)and I am a professional off page SEO and smm expert from Bangladesh.
 I am doing only white hat seo.I have clear idea about  google panda rules so if you select me, you never fall bad position. I make some sample for you. You can see those sample in side of my blog pages (tabs). if you see that, then you can do idea about my skill. I am new comer but I am dam serious about my job and I always trey give my best for my buyer’s. fast check my sample work and then decided you can select me or not. I believe if you select me, I get your 100% satisfaction. Because I am expert about keyword, social media marketing and submission, Email marketing,        
Bookmarking and pinging submission, classified ad and all kind of link building. So I can be rising your web page in google search engine ranking and your sell going up, so your business automatically rising.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One can also submit some features on a social bookmarking page. For instance, a website covering feminist issues may encourage users to put forward links of feminine interest. This enables the users of the site to bring to the notice of the owners of the site any article that they find interesting and connected to the subject. This way, more opportunities open up for social networking, because other users of that site would see recommended links, and get prompted to look at other links, as well as the profiles of the users recommending them.
Here are few examples of such sites: Digg, Reddit and Delicious. These provide services for bookmarking, including mutual tagging, where the users may contribute their text. Tagging is helpful as it enables the users to search the tags for finding material connected to a specified topic. Another feature of social bookmarking is promoting certain links put forward by various people, thus making them appear on the first page that may be viewed by everybody, whereas the links that fail to become popular get buried over a period of time. It also helps to enhance the site ranking of people who put forward appealing and trendy links.


No comments:

Post a Comment